The more Fist Pumps the Better the movie!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Devils Rejects Review

The Devils Rejects Review


2005
Rated: R
B.J.Rated: R

The murderous, backwoods firefly family takes to the road to escape a vengeful police force which isn't afraid to be as ruthless as their targets!

This film definitely tops its prequel House of 1000 Corpses! IT IS A SAVAGELY WILDLY WRITTEN PIECE OF WORK THAT WILL HAVE YOUR JAW DROP!
Like the one before the same crazy as hell family literally speaking just gets crazier and crazier doing anything necessary to stay out of jail and out of police view. 

Rob Zombie did a better job writing and directing this one. I enjoyed this one more than the one before. It is more composed and not so raw if you know what I mean. 
After watching this killing mess you will be shocked and most likely think differently about road trips and who you talk to.

I would rent and also buy this film. It is to give you a reality check scare! Thou I dont know if I would recommend it for a date night........... yeah probably not I would stay away from this one.

B.J.Rating: 2 Fist Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment