The more Fist Pumps the Better the movie!!!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Collector Review

The Collector



2009
Rated: R
B.J.Rated: R

Desperate to repay his debt to his ex-wife, an ex-con plots a heist at his new employers country home unaware that a second criminal has also targeted the property, and rigged it with a series of deadly traps..... Real freaking deadly! 

One of the best horror films I have seen in years. This is original and very entertaining to watch.

Its so intense when it starts going and the night just gets darker and darker. Things happen that you never thought were possible. It makes me never want to bring any one over to work on my house. Specially if I was rich.

After watching this movie I was sitting there saying there has to be a sequel.............please!
But either way, its great date night material. The ending is one that you will keep for the rest of your life!
After watching so many horror films I still hadnt seen one like this, to where it just left me an AWWW, 
thinking no freaking way..................
The end.

B.J. Rating: 2 1/2 Fist Pumps



No comments:

Post a Comment